We’ve partnered with MasterCard to serve you better. With the debit card you will enjoy a new level of safety, control and convenience. The new Russell Country Debit MasterCard is accepted at more than 30 million locations worldwide that display the MasterCard®, Maestro® or Cirrus® acceptance marks. You will also have access to more than 28,000 surcharge free CO-OP network ATMs nationwide. Want to broaden your search to find surcharge-free ATMs nationwide? Visit the Co-Op Network ATM locator or call toll-free at (888) SITE-COOP (748-3266).
Activation Phone Number
You must call the activation number from either the primary or work phone number that we have on file to activate your card. If you phone in from a different number , you will be prompted to provide the last 4 numbers of the Primary members social security number.
Or you may elect to activate your card by performing your first valid PIN transaction. In order to do this, you must wait for the PIN mailer to arrive (a few days after the card) and use the assigned PIN.
You will be required to enter the Reference Number provided on the PIN mailer (which will arive a few days after the card) if you call this number to change the PIN.
Card Closure – After Hours
BENEFITS Your New Card Offers
Extended Warranty Insurance*
- Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty on new products for a maximum of one year.
- Guarantees the best price on new products purchased with an eligible card by providing a refund on the difference, if you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase.
- Provides up to $250 per new product, you become dissatisfied with a product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.
* Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-MasterCard for full details.
MasterCard Global Service™
- Provides around-the-clock customer service.
MasterCard Zero Liability**
- Protects you against unauthorized purchases on your card should your card be lost or stolen.
**Certain restrictions apply. Please see www.mastercard.us/ zero-liability.html for more details. World Debit card issuance limited to 20% of an Issuer’s total debit card portfolio.
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is – retailers aren’t able to see it. So you can trust that your transactions get independent approval every time.