No need to carry cash when you can carry a Russell Country Debit Card!
Use it anywhere MasterCard is accepted and enjoy access to over 30,000 Surcharge-Free CO-OP ATMs. To find a Surcharge – Free ATM near you, Click Here.
- To Activate Your Card
- Call 1.800.466.0040 and follow the prompts
- To Change Your PIN
- Call 1.800-503-9249 and input the Reference Number provided in your PIN Mailer
- To Report Fraud
- Call 1.888.241.2440
- To Report a Lost or Stolen Card
- Call 1.888.241.2510 (After Hours)
- Access “Card Controls“ in the Russell Country Mobile Banking app
In addition to enjoying easy access to your money, your Russell Country Debit Card also offers these great benefits!
Extended Warranty Insurance*
- Doubles the time period and duplicates the coverage of the original manufacturer’s or U.S. store brand warranty on new products for a maximum of one year.
- Guarantees the best price on new products purchased with an eligible card by providing a refund on the
- difference, if you find a lower price within 60 days of purchase.
- Provides up to $250 per new product, if you become dissatisfied with a product within 60 days of purchase and the merchant will not accept a return.
* Certain restrictions, terms, and conditions apply. Contact 1-800-MasterCard for full details.
MasterCard Global Service™
- Provides around-the-clock customer service.
MasterCard Zero Liability**
- Protects you against unauthorized purchases on your card should your card be lost or stolen.
**Certain restrictions apply. Visit www.mastercard.us/ zero-liability.html for more details. World Debit card issuance limited to 20% of an Issuer’s total debit card portfolio.
MasterCard SecureCode is a private code for your MasterCard account that gives you an additional layer of online shopping security. Only you and your financial institution know what your code is – retailers aren’t able to see it. So you can trust that your transactions get independent approval every time.
Russell Country is pleased to be a member of the Armed Forces Financial Network (AFFN) and the Defense Credit Union Council (DCUC). AFFN provides financial transactions services to the military banking and defense credit union sector. It connects approximately 346 banks and credit unions with over 800,000 ATMs and 2.3 million point-of-sale locations that are often in or near military bases both in the United States and overseas.