With our data processing conversion “Go-Live” date scheduled for November 1, here are
1) To accommodate for the conversion, our lobbies and drive-thru facilities will be closed beginning Saturday October 31 through Monday November 2. We’ll be re-opening for business on Tuesday November 3.
2) PC Banking and our Call Now voice response systems will be out of service beginning Friday afternoon October 30 until Tuesday morning November 3. When logging into our new PC Banking and Call Now voice response systems on November 3, you will be prompted to create new Online ID’s and Online Passwords.
3) Your ATM and Debit cards will continue to work however your card limits will be as
* ATM card limit - $100 per day
* Debit card limit - $300 per day
*Regular ATM card and Debit card limits will be restored on November 3.
-ELECTRONIC SERVICES USERS:
* PC Banking will require your re-enrollment.
-Customizable dashboard with widgets to view balances, transfers, and more
* Electronic Statements will require your re-enrollment.
-Electronic statement users will have up to 36-months of statement history online
* Electronic Alerts will require your re-enrollment.
-Alerts are customizable and easy to use
-ONLINE BILL PAY USERS:
* Your payees and any scheduled payments will automatically carry over to the new system.
* Any bills scheduled to pay between October 30 and November 2 will be paid on November 3.
* Money HQ is being replaced with a new online account aggregator.
*Quicken users: Please download any existing Quicken transaction history prior to October 30, 2015. Once the conversion is complete you’ll be required to de-activate your existing Quicken service and re-activate your new Quicken service.
Click here for de-activation and re-activation instructions
The Board and Management of Russell Country Federal Credit Union thank you for your patience as we’ve prepared for our data processing system conversion. And I personally thank you in advance for your patience during our “Go-Live” weekend of October 31 thru November 2.
Russell Country Federal Credit Union
You will be required to re-enroll in PC Banking after November 2, 2015.
Follow these instructions to re-establish your log in:
1) ONLINE ID – Use your Account number.
2) ONLINE PASSWORD – Use the full social security number of the primary account holder.
3) NEW ONLINE ID – You will be prompted to choose a new online ID. Must start with a letter and be 6-12 characters long.
4) NEW ONLINE PASSWORD – You will be prompted to choose a new online banking password. It must be 6-10 characters long and contain both alpha and numeric and/or special characters.
5) NEW SECURITY IMAGE & QUESTIONS – You will be prompted to select a new security image and 3 security challenge questions.