At Russell Country, we understand the need to have products and services that are as unique as you. So, we offer a selection of checking accounts that we feel are as individual as you are. Check out your options. We think you’ll like them.
All our Checking Accounts offer these great features and benefits:
- No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Free MasterCard Debit Card
- Free Online and Mobile Banking, Bill Pay, Text Alerts & eStatements
- Direct Deposit
- Overdraft Protection through Courtesy Pay
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Access to over 30,000 Surcharge Free CO-OP ATMs
Secure Checking is a Rewards Earning Account** that gives you a wealth of benefits to help you bank smarter while you protect yourself and your family. In addition to the great features and benefits above, you also get:
IDProtect®, an Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service1 that includes:
- Credit File Monitoring2
- 3-in-1 Credit Report
- Monitoring of over 1,000 public databases
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement3
- Fully Managed Resolution Services, and so much more!
Members 55 and older also receive:
- Free Corporate Checks
- Free Paper Statements
- Free ATM Withdrawals (Vendor surcharge may apply)
With the great financial and security benefits and low monthly maintenance fee of just $3.95 – it’s an easy choice!
**Rewards include $1.00 refund of Secure Checking Fee per month, up to $5.00 ATM Fee per month and up to $35.00 courtesy pay fee refund per month (limit 4 per year), if qualifications are met*.
* Requirements to earn rewards include, 10 signature based debit card transactions clear and post to the account during the statement cycle, enrollment in eStatements with a valid email address, one electronic withdrawal or deposit to the account during the statement cycle (excludes transfers to/from Russell Country shares or loans) and have no more than 10 share drafts clear the account during the statement cycle. If the account requirements are not met, ATM and courtesy pay/nonsufficient funds fees will not be refunded. Requirements are calculated for each calendar month.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to account owner(s) and their family. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) who are residents of the same household. Service is not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to businesses and their employees, clubs and/or churches and their members, schools and their employees/student.
2 Credit ﬁle monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
3 Special Insurance Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only. They do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policies described. Please refer to the actual policies for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certiﬁcate of insurance. Refer to Insurance Documents for complete details of coverage.
|Insurance product is not a deposit; not NCUA insured; not an obligation of credit union; and not guaranteed by credit union or any affiliated entity.|
Basic Checking is for those who want to take care of business without all the bells and whistles or a monthly fee*. In addition to all the great features and benefits listed above, Basic Checking users also receive:
- Free ATM access at all RCFCU owned machines
- All non-affiliated ATM withdrawals will incur a $2.50 per transaction fee.
- *$5.00 monthly paper statement fee for members under 55. To avoid this fee, members must enroll and activate their email to receive e-statements.