As we re-open our lobbies, ensuring the safety of our employees and members is our #1 priority. As a result, we have implemented the following guidelines at all our offices.
For security reasons, and to enable us to properly identify you,
we ask that you temporarily remove masks during in-person
office visits. If you are uncomfortable with this,
please use our digital services
or our drive-ups.
To comply with Social Distancing Guidelines, we are implementing the following and ask that you adhere to these measures while visiting:
- Limiting the number of members in the entire facility to no more than 10 (GF) and 3 (FF)
- Limiting visits to the teller and lobby areas only
- Adhering to the 6′ spacing markers on the floors
- Following the directional arrows upon entering and exiting
- Utilizing the hand sanitizers provided
Additional Precautionary Measures
To further ensure the safety and well-being of those in our facilities, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Please refrain from bringing anyone into the lobby if they are not necessary to complete your transaction. This includes children.
- If you are not feeling well (cough, sore throat, fever, etc.), please do not come in the Credit Union. Use our drive-ups, electronic services or contact us by phone.
- Please refrain from loitering in our lobbies.
- Our public restrooms and waiting areas are closed.
- For loan or new account assistance our Financial Service Representatives are available to assist you over the phone or by appointment only.
Note our new Office Hours: (Until further notice)
Great Falls Office
- 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM – M – F
Drive – Up Hours
- 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM – M – Th
- 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM – Fri
- 8:00 AM – Noon – Sat
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM – M – F
Drive – Up Hours
- 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM – M – F
Thank You and Stay Safe,